Are you facing annoying error [pii_email_994e8cd1f4d963bade78] while trying to access Outlook ?
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet
- Repair your Outlook or Outlook Express
- Make sure that your email profile works correctly
- Start Outlook in safe mode
- Delete suspicious email messages from your mailbox
- Make sure that your Outlook email account settings are correct
- Third-party products that cause this problem
- Run the MAPI Repair Tool
- Re-create the Sent Items.dbx file
- Verify all SMTP email addresses in the distribution list
- Increase the server time-out setting
- Check your antivirus manufacturer’s website for additional suggestions
- Configure your firewall software to enable Outlook to access the Internet
- Run the Inbox Repair Tool to repair your .pst file
- Clean up email messages that are stuck in your Outbox
Repair your Outlook or Outlook Express to fix [pii_email_994e8cd1f4d963bade78]
- In Outlook 2010 choose File.
- Choose Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, choose your account (profile), and then choose Repair.
Note: The Repair option isn’t available if you’re using Outlook 2016 to connect to an Exchange account.
Follow the prompts in the wizard, and when you’re done, restart Outlook.
if the [pii_email_994e8cd1f4d963bade78] error message is accompanied by a time-out error message, you may be able to resolve this problem by increasing the server time-out setting in Outlook or Outlook Express. To increase the server time-out setting, use one of the following methods, as appropriate for the version of Outlook or Outlook Express that you have installed.
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- Click to select the target POP3 account, and then click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Gradually increase the server time-out setting until the issue is resolved.
Fixing [pii_email_994e8cd1f4d963bade78] Error Code
We hope the above instructions will help you to resolve the error in [pii_email_994e8cd1f4d963bade78] Outlook. Even if the error still persists, we recommend you contact Outlook support directly for complete assistance.